Polyform CM Series Mooring
A mooring buoy doesn't have to be hard to be durable.
(F) = Fluorescent Find a Retailer
- Mooring Iron made with vinyl-protected galvanized or stainless steel
- Large reinforced 4-3/8" eye and 1-1/2" swivel
- Soft vinyl surface protects boat finishes
- Polyform's unique vinyl valve seals securely
- Even wall thickness for maximum strength and durability
- Limited three year warranty
The CM Series Mooring Buoy has been designed to provide the ultimate in strength, durability and boat protection, giving increased security to any mooring. We make two versions of mooring iron, one from galvanized steel with a protective vinyl-coated eye, and the other from durable stainless steel. To provide strength and security, each version features a 1/2-inch central rod, a large eye (4-3/8 inch diameter), and a swivel (1-1/2 inch wide). The CM-Series is a long tested standard in mooring buoy design and is preferred by many boaters worldwide. The CM is available in three color versions: fluorescent red, all white or white with a blue stripe.